Sunday, January 19, 2014

First Blog -- Exciting

Hi, this is my first blog.  I am excited because now I can write what I please, when I please.  I have a lot on my mind.  Right now the most important word to get out is that Joel and David, my dear friends have come to start my birthday celebration with a wonderful lunch and then Joel, with some David advice set this blog up for me.  I am grateful for the loving way these two men treat me.  Everyone needs at least one good best friend, but I have two.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ag, Welcome to the blogosphere. I am sure that you will love it and that it will be the perfect platform for your ongoing observations about aging, - its joys and challenges. Your neighborhood supports you, your writer's group supports you, and Casey and I support you, dear friend. Much love, Kathy and Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ag! I agree- how EXCITING!!! You are awesome and I can't wait to read your blogs and see what else is on your mind. I'm passing the word so lots of people will be able to share in your wisdom and experience.

    ReplyDelete