Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Transition


Transition – The transition from weekly columnist to occasional, “write when I please” person is not as easy as I assumed.  I love the freedom from dead lines, I enjoy the freedom of writing what I wish to write, when I wish to write it.  Somehow my head and my body are struggling to keep up with this new freedom. I have to catch a real grip on this blogging thing.  I am not selling anything, I only wish to keep on expressing myself through my writing.  The first blog shared a story that I believed had a message for all of us who are “getting on” and for those who worry about us.  The second one was a confession that I needed  (for some reason I do not understand) to share.  The business of sibling rivalry and equality is interesting to me.  When my family reads that blog, please understand I loved my brother dearly as an adult, as kids his footprints were too big for me.

   Without a column dead line I am finding so many things to do, that here it is almost 5:30 and I have not exercised today yet!!!  Omigosh time has never caught me like that before.  Before I post these little comments I want you-all to know that I was published on the www.jewishsacredaging.com website. Thank you Rabbi Richard Address for allowing me to express my thoughts concerning Mindfulness, a subject I feel strongly about: concentrating on today and putting yesterday aside and tomorrow on hold.

   We will chat again, soon, Ag Herman,

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy knowing what's on your mind and that you continue to be so busy- that's a good thing! Thanks for the link to the Jewish Sacred Aging site- enjoyed your thougths, advice about Mindfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying your adventures as you move into this new social networking arena. It is much harder to set our own deadlines and adhere to them, than other's deadlines. It will take a while, and I'll be learning along with you.

    ReplyDelete